Кусок текущей дипломатии с офф.форума.. <позабавило> - Форум
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Форумы Dominions.ucoz.ru » Dominions 3: The Awakening » Кусок текущей дипломатии с офф.форума.. <позабавило> (мы такие разные ... :))
Кусок текущей дипломатии с офф.форума.. <позабавило>
don_PabloДата: Пятница, 21.01.2011, 15:42 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Quote (NooBliss)
FYI

From now on I'm going to attack, backstab and hinder you in every way possible every time I spot you.

Gl, hf.

Quote (don_Pablo)

Pardon?
I'm afraid I don't understand your motivation.
Is your message really addressed to Midgard?

I started war with C'tis. Then you broke our NAP and declared war. And now I see this strange promise..
Am I missing anything?

Quote (NooBliss)
Alternative would be to break a NAP with Bogarus/Executor who just attacked Jomon, same situation, or skip turns.

But you have stopped fighting CTis, stopped trying to survive and just focused on being as annoying as possible. You destroy castles, pluder, roam aimlessly etc while letting CTis get everything for free. This is called 'burning earth', if I'm not mistaken.
Burning earth is a crappy metagaming move, aiming to discourage an opponent from attacking you again. Thus, I am informing you that you're doing just the opposite: I am going to attack you wherever possible from now on.
Thought that giving you a warning would be a nice gesture.

Best regards.

Quote (don_Pablo)

Well...
IMHO, correct source data but false conclusions.
I have no chanses to survive being at war on two fronts. If I'll disperse my forcers I die sooner. So I chose to deal a damage (as much as possible) to one opponent.
Mostly for making the rest of this game more interesting for me.
I have no intentions to discourage you from attacking me. You are mistaken. But you are free to do what you want in the future.
It's you choice. :smirk:

P.S. I wouldn't call it "a crappy metagaming move". It's just a way of war.

Code
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth

Форум » Форумы Dominions.ucoz.ru » Dominions 3: The Awakening » Кусок текущей дипломатии с офф.форума.. <позабавило> (мы такие разные ... :))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Бесплатный хостинг uCoz